- Setting up an environment (design + implementation + tests + deployment)
for a "real-world" project.
- Better understanding of notion of framework-based code reuse.
- Improve my experience of scientific software applications development.
- Improve my skills on a cutting-edge software development platform.
- Improve my knowledge of constraint-based problems.
- Work for a recipient with a high scientific background.
- Improve my teamwork experiment.
- Discover methods and approaches of my teammate who's got already professional
- Join specifications making, and appreciate impact of my decisions
- Create a product whose quality's is the first quality.
- Take part to technical and functional specifications.
- Create a product whose internal quality could be appreciated by other
- Improve my knowledge of constraint-oriented programming.
- Improve my knowledge of frameworks design.
- Work on an intellectually challenging product.
- Transmit my teammate some of my software engineering experience.
- Create an Open Source project, which I could use as a reference on
- Improve my experience of working with a recipient with strong scientific